Think you’ve got what it takes to show the world how developers in your country code?
This year, with Open Call for Google Developer Day, Google will be showcasing works from developers across each of the eight GDD countries.
And we want you to get involved!
The finalist will be presented at GDD Israel at November.
If you want in, here is what you need to do:
1. Before July 25, Submit your project idea to Round II
Israel submission got an approval to skip Round I
Your project idea can be anything but have to use the ADK
Due on July 25 at 5:00 P.M. PDT
send to amirsh [shtrudel] google d0t com
2. We will select 10 projects and announce them by August 1
3. Selected projects can start working on the projects at home.
4. Participate at the ADK workshop at Google Tel Aviv
Receive the Android hardware and take it home to proceed working on the project.
August 30 at 18:00 at Google Tel Aviv
Levinstein Tower, Derech Menachem Begin 23, Tel Aviv
5. follow this event news for updates about the ADK challenge
There is the official ADK site
Videos of past ADK innovation
more information at
still confused? you can contact Amir Shevat for more information
amirsh [at] google d0t com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.